5.06.2008

The end of another chapter...

Adam is officially accepted to Truett, and I am too!!! We're both really excited! We pretty much have our schedule made (There aren't many choices...ha!). So now I'm just looking for a job in Waco. I am wanting to work at Baylor or Truett. Mike Stroope had suggested working at the BSM. I'm going to give them a call soon and keep looking for a job opening at Baylor!

I am moving home Friday!!!! I'm so excited! Saturday is my friend Delana's wedding. Adam and I will be going to that, then heading back to Lorena. That next week I will be busy looking for a job! 

I have one final left at 4 tomorrow. It's in statistics! Bleh! I am not looking forward to it! So far, I have A's in my 3 classes and I have an A in statistics right now, but I am thinking that won't be for long! This final is worth what all four of my tests are worth combined! So, it's going to be difficult.

I'm ending my chapter here at Southwestern and heading to the greener pastures... ha! (baylor=green... nothing against SWBTS...)


1 comment:

Rower Two said...

i need pictures! yay to living at home :-0