2.04.2008

Anniversary Weekend :-)

Well... Adam and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this weekend :-) We had some crazy/memorable times, so I'll post pictures and explain them! Our actual anniversary is February 4. 

This picture is of Adam's gift. I wrote about 85 notes of inspiration. He loved it! I put them in a jar and gave him an extra one for the ones he already read.
Also, when he walked into my apartment, I had it all decorated with a banner that said, "Happy Anniversary"!! He was definitely surprised :-)
That night we went to Red Lobster and had a feast! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and brought home tons of left-overs!!

The next day we went to First Baptist Euless where they were having a "Free Seminary Shopping Spree". They had hundreds of items that were all free to Seminary students-from tables to couches to cleaning supplies to clothes... TONS of things! Anyway, they had all 400-500 students stand behind a blue line then counted to 3 and everyone was allowed to grab anything. It was CRAZY MADNESS! It was all over in like 30 seconds. Crazy. Adam took a video of it all. Adam and I went away with a coffee table (thanks Adam for carrying that!), 6 nice glasses, and really nice queen-size sheets!!
 Saturday night we dressed up, went to Saltgrass and enjoyed steaks for our anniversary meal  :-)
We wanted to go to the Village Church on Sunday. That didn't work out for us. We drove forever and finally found it 45 minutes after it had started! We got a picture of it though for memories. Later that night we listened to one of Matt Chandler's sermons! Haha 
Well... we didn't have anywhere to watch the Super Bowl, so we stayed at the apartment. Hahaha... we ghetto-fied my television with foil and a clothes hanger. I don't have cable...

We had fun and it definitely made it hard for him to leave! I hope you all enjoyed an update! I will hopefully be better at updating this blog! 

1 comment:

Rower Two said...

Yay!! So much fun :-) But, what did Adam get you??